How does contactless work?
Contactless credit cards have a chip inside them that emits radio waves. An antenna is built into the plastic to secure the connection with a contactless reader. This is known as radio frequency identification (RFID) technology
• What is this?
A new technology, a major step forward, where you just need to waive (or touch) the card wherever you see a contactless sign
• NO PIN and NO Signature on Receipt, just wave your card and go!
All transaction, which are under 2000 ALL in Albania, or 20~30 Euro abroad, goes contactless, without pin and without signature requirements. In Albania, maybe still some merchant require your signature.
• What if my transaction is above 2000 ALL purchase, just wave your card and enter PIN!
• Accepted everywhere
By 1st of January 2020 all POS in Albania and most countries are "OBLIGED" to have contactless enabled.
• Is it secure? What if I touch twice the terminal?
You cannot touch instantly twice the terminals.
- Easier & faster to make a transaction!
- In major cities (London, Paris, Athens, Rome etc.) pay your metro, bus and transportation. You can open the metro barrier by instantly paying a ticket.
- More secure than previous generation, transmitted data over contactless is fully encrypted.
You can apply for issuance of a credit card in one of the following ways:
- by visiting one of the Fibank branches and completing an application for issuance of a credit card. You will be informed for the credit limit and for the date when you can take ;
- by applying on Internet on our website. Pasi karta juaj të jetë aprovuar brenda 3 ditësh ju do të njoftoheni për të tërhequr kartën tuaj në degën ku keni bërë aplikimin.
Renewal of revolving credit cards:
- renewal due to the expiry of the credit card's term of validity:
* On the front side of your card, you can see the marked relief figures representing the validity term in the following format: VALID 04/20 THRU, where the first two digits indicate the month and the second two ones - the year. This means that in the sample the card is valid until the end of April 2020.
- reissuing the card due to theft, loss, forgotten PIN code or other reason:
Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of First Investment Bank
You can apply for Visa Classic if:
- You have Albanian citizenship and are resident
- You are over 18 years old
- You can validate your income
Apply now for your Visa Classic card by submitting:
- Identity Card / Passport
- A document that verifies your income or your salary
- Documents that prove other possible income
(free of charge)
(+355 4) 2276 702
(+355 4) 2276 703