Special purpose account for Notaries is an agreement between a Notary and the bank for an unlimited period of time from which the notary can perform any kind of transactions necessary for his activity.
- No minimum amount required for opening the account
- Without maintenance fee
- No commission for account opening
- No commission for closing account after 6 months
- Account statement without commission for the actual month
Fibank shall not release deposit account booklets. The document that the bank provides for the client is the contract as per the respective product chosen by the client.
The Deposit in Fibank is insured for the amount up to 2.500.000,00 (two million and five thousand) Lek by the Deposits Insurance Agency ASD according to provisions of Law no. 53/2014, date 22.05.2014 "On the Deposits' Insurance".
- ID or passport
- License issued by the Ministry of Justice
- NIPT or QKR
- Certificate issued by the Tax office for exercising the activity
- Address of the activity: Declaration sub mitted to the Ministry of Justice
- Additional documents as per requirement from Legal department
Terms and Conditions (Tariff) of First Investment Bank
(free of charge)