Take advantage of our new "Record" Deposit Account. It combines high interest rates and the immediate payment of all the amount of interest in the depositing date.
- Currencies LEK, EUR, USD
- Minimum amount 200 eur amount required or equivalent in other currencies
- Terms 1, 3, 6 and 12 months for LEK, EURO and 12 months for USD
- You can transfer your interest in another different account;
- If you choose to close the account prematurely; the Bank will withhold the amounts of money paid to you in advance as interest.
- Roll over as standard deposit with the same term to maturity
- For more information about the interest click here
What does "Record" Deposit offer that the standard term deposits do not?
- The interest rate is high compared to other products;
- The immediate payment of all the amount of interest in the depositing date;
- If you wish, you can transfer the interest amount to another account with our bank. and you can earn a Visa Electron Debit card free of charge;
- For sums exceeding 7 million ALL, 50,000 EUR and USD the deposits may be negotiated under individual interest conditions;
- No fee for account opening and for account maintenance;
- You can withdraw your funds at any time, but the interest will be lost;
Can you increase your deposit?
- Yes, without limit in amount and in time.
- For the increased amount, you can take the interest in advance in CASH or in your account.
- The increased amount takes the same percentage of interest as the deposit.
Can you terminate the deposit ahead of time?
Yes, if you choose to terminate the deposit before the maturity date, you will lose the interest paid in advance.
You can quickly and easily open a deposit account at any Fibank Branch.
You will need to:
- Present your Identity Card;
- Pay in the deposit amount;
- Sign a Contract for Deposit Account Opening with Fibank.
You can address any question concerning the specific product, as well as the Bank's other products to the bank officers at the branch. It will be a pleasure for us to offer you the best financial solution.
(free of charge)