Fibank digital platform is the electronic banking service offered by Fibank Albania, through which you can perform various banking operations using your phone, computer or tablet. You can check accounts, savings and loans in real time, or transfer money to Fibank accounts, to other banks in Albania or abroad: transfers, utility bill payments, credit card payments / repayments and more:
- All banking operations in your hand.
- Self service.
- User friendly. (Fingerprint / face identification)
- Moderately simple to register.
- Very easy to access.
- Simple menu to use. Can also be used by children.
- Completely secure for transactions: - (Fingerprint / face identification) or PIN code.
- Available at any time; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What does the digital platform offer?
- Accounts - Account statement, and account information. Nameing of accounts as desired, for example «Salary».
- Between customer’s accounts;
- To other customers within Fibank;
- Transfers in LEK within Albania;
- Transfers to SWIFT in EURO, USD, etc.;
- Ready pattern for transfers. One click and perform the transfer;
- Debit Cards => Limits, transactions, status (active or blocked, etc.)
- My obligations => Installment payment with one click.
- Utility services => OSHEE, Albtelekom, Abcom etc.
Are you a new customer to the digital platform?
Steps to follow:
- Download the Fibank Mobile app on the Google PlayStore or App Store.
- On the main page click the "Start" button to start registering. Choose a username and password of your choice. Fill in the registration details with personal data, do not forget to enter the e-mail address and mobile number.
- A confirmation e-mail (a code) will arrive in your inbox; you must give this code to your personal banker. Visit the nearest Fibank branch to complete the registration.
- At the branch the personal banker will ask you to sign the relevant documents and will provide you with a PIN code that will be used only once.
- 6. Then enter a 6-digit PIN code of your choice. Be careful, it should not be simple as this is your PIN code to access the application. You can also use fingerprint or face recognition on your phone. (Click here for more details)
- Download the Fibank Mobile app on the Google PlayStore or App Store.
- On the main page, click the "Start" button to start the registration.
- Enter the same username and password you use for E-Banking.
- Present to the nearest Fibank branch to complete the registration. At the Fibank branch, the personal banker will ask you to sign the relevant documents as well as provide you with a PIN code that will be used only once. (Click here for more details)
Are you an existing customer at E-Banking and want to sign up for the digital platform?
Steps to follow:
|Monthly electronic service fee||FREE|
|Generating a new password||1 EURO|
|Transfers within Fibank accounts||FREE|
Daily limit for counterparties, utility payments and budget payments => 250,000 Lekë or equivalent in other currencies.
Daily limit for others => 250,000 Lekë or equivalent in other currencies.
Frequently Asked Questions
To become a customer of this service you need:
1. Have at least one current account with Fibank.
2. Apply online or apply to a Bank branch for this service.
To help you use the Fibank digital platform, we offer:
1. Demos / tutorials that will inform you about the various features and functionalities of the service.
2. Technical assistance by phone at the number: +355 68 206 4003
3. Technical assistance by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. In the mobile application for Android or iOS (which can be downloaded respectively in Google PlayStore and App Store) via a 6-digit code created by you during mobile activation.
2. If you have not yet joined Fibank digital service, we invite you to perform online self-registration or to register at our branches to register.
To use the platform, you must ensure that your laptop or computer meets the following requirements:
1. Microsoft Windows 7. (and onwards)
2. Internet Browsers; latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 9+.
To register online you must have:
1. At least one current account opened with the Bank.
2. To be registered in the Bank's systems and no. personal identification document.
3. To be registered in the Bank's systems and the mobile phone number you are using.
The Fibank digital platform service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is accessible from anywhere in the world.
24 hours a day 7 days a week access to your personal accounts, wherever you are.
Maximum security using the latest methods of authentication that the Bank has made available.
Check account balance and transaction history.
Check your debit / credit card status and transaction history.
Check all details of loans or deposits.
Transfer funds between your checking accounts.
Transfer funds from your current accounts to savings accounts and vice versa.
Transfer of your funds (in LEK or in other currencies) inside and outside the Bank / country, at any moment you want.
Payment of utility invoices of companies determined by the Bank.
Payments to the Tax Office, Customs or Treasury Branch.
Credit card repayment.
Archiving of payments made and their future use.
Control of account withdrawals.
You can check the balance and details of transactions performed for these types of accounts you have opened with Fibank:
1. Current accounts;
2. Savings accounts;
3. Deposit accounts;
4. Credit card account;
Transaction history can be displayed for a period of 1 year in the account history.
Yes. You can rename the accounts and cards you have. Just click on "Account", at the bottom of the page, select "Change account name", click "Update", then you will be asked to enter again the 6 -PIN code to complete the action. Your account has been re-assigned successfully.
Contracts are automatically added each time you make a payment to a new company / institution and select the "Save Contract" option.
1. Access the web platform or mobile app.
2. Click on the "Transfer" menu.
3. Select the "Transfer to budget" option (which will be changed to Transfers to the State Treasury).
4. Select the account from which the payment will be made and the ordering customer.
5. In the Beneficiary, click the menu on the right and select one of the state institutions.
6. Fill in the details and click the "Next" button.
Access the mobile app or the web.
1. Make sure you have the location option enabled.
2. Click on the Branches and ATM-s menu. The map of branches / ATMs in Albania will be displayed there.
3. Select the ATM / branch on the map and the details for this branch or ATM will be displayed.
1. Log in to the Fibank Mobile application. Access the course directly in the "Exchange Rate" menu.
1. For android phones / tablets the application can be downloaded from the Play Store, while users who have iOS devices / tablets can download it from the App Store.
On the main page, click the "Start" button to start the registration. Enter the same username and password you use for E-banking. Visit the nearest Fibank branch to complete the registration. At the branch the staff will ask you to sign the relevant documents as well as provide you with a 6-digit one-time PIN code for your application.
The "username" and "password" you created during the online registration process will only need to be used to log in to the web version of the platform. To log in to the application you must use the 6-digit PIN you created during the mobile application activation process.
1. Open mobile app.
2. Click the "Settings" menu.
3. Click the "Change PIN" option.
4. Enter the current PIN.
6. Enter the new PIN and reconfirm.
Whenever the Bank performs maintenance related to application performance or adds new functionalities, a new version of the application will appear in the play / app store and you will need to update the same as it does for other applications on your smartphone.
Yes. You can send the account number / IBAN from your mobile.
1. Log in with your PIN.
2. Click the first left button on the "Accounts" menu.
3. All your account details will be displayed.
4. Select the account you want.
5. The IBAN is located below the name of the account selected by you.
Every payment / transfer made from the Fibank digital platform is executed in real time and the payment / transfer amount will be displayed at the end of the business day in your ordering account.
In case of loss of the mobile device where you have the Fibank Mobile application installed, go to www.e-banking.fibank.al.
In Albanian and English.
In each transfer and transfer menu you have the opportunity to request a preferential exchange rate from the bank for the exchanges you make.
Note: * the bank can offer you a preferential rate only during working hours.
(free of charge)
(+355 4) 2276 702
(+355 4) 2276 703
For more information please dial:
355 42 27 67 22
355 42 27 67 24